it's funny how all of sudden -- when we get the first little taste of the fall chill -- that we got there -- to the autumnal side.
I too have been leaning towards a change -- the halloween shots don't go so well with the summer colours. my job after report cards are done this weekend.
I like those colours!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with how many checks their are on your To Do list.
ReplyDeleteThe fall banner is very pretty.
The colours are soothing and just perfect for this time of year. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours (as you would say). No melting eyeballs yet.
ReplyDeleteit's funny how all of sudden -- when we get the first little taste of the fall chill -- that we got there -- to the autumnal side.
ReplyDeleteI too have been leaning towards a change -- the halloween shots don't go so well with the summer colours. my job after report cards are done this weekend.
I really like what you've done.