www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Autumn Colour

Aside from the torrential downpours last week and yesterday which are more indicative of winter (please please, not just yet), the crisp air and colours of autumn are busting out in my neck of the woods.

A stroll around the neighbourhood on the weekend generated these images. I've been moving through each of the settings on my new toy camera so that I feel thoroughly comfortable before I move on. I'm working my way toward shooting fully manually (although capturing Sweetpea on a daily basis will still mean wildly pointing and shooting in automatic mode).



Have I mentioned lately how much I love autumn?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! It looks like you are putting your toyto good use. I love the orange and that dirt road. I love fall too (though it is a disappointment in TX!) This year it cooled off a little earlier (though we are at 81today) but last year when we went to the pumpkin patch in mid october we perspired like little piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I book you to take our christmas card picture?
    Gorgeous photos....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how your playtime is coming along.

    You've captured some wonderful little vignettes there.

    love the collage effect.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails