(News Release) --- In a stunning display of prowess, child comes home from school having apparently spontaneously learned how to read.
October 22, 2009
Thanks to the thousands of books we have received as gifts and borrowed from the library over the past (almost) six years, and to Sweetpea's kindergarten teacher who is a miracle worker.
that is wonderful congratulations! A whole new world is opened up for everyone.
ReplyDeleteWhat a proud moment!
Isn't that the best feeling in the WORLD???? I love it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to sweetie!
I just LOVE how pleased and proud she is with herself. Delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet and exciting. I remember how excited I was to learn to read and I can't wait for my kids to learn.
ReplyDeletebtw, the photos below on the dock are absolutely stunning--good work!
She's so proud! Brought a tear to my eye.
ReplyDeleteGood job S. And good job Mom for instilling the love of reading.
S,you were great! Cass has the same book! your reading was great!
ReplyDeletelove Bryanna
that was a awesome job! you were really good!
love Cass