www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Toy

I couldn't help myself. English hubby is very nice about letting me occasionally use his beauteous camera but I've been wanting one of my very own for a while now. I finally found the perfect compromise between my Canon point-and-shoot and his 5D which is just about as high-end as you can get.

Meet my new baby - the Panasonic Lumix GF1. I never thought I'd stray from Canon (or Nikon), but there it is. It had everything I wanted (well, almost), including HD video capability. It's lightweight, has interchangeable lenses and it shoots photos like these right out of the box. Imagine what I can do once I actually learn how to use it.

Love.
(love the kid, too)





Maybe I'll get around to that blog re-design soon, to go along with the purty new pictures. But don't hold your breath. And definitely assume that you'll still be seeing fuzzy cellphone pictures from time to time.

Happy Friday. I know what I'll be up to this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT I have a panasonic point and shoot and have had nothing but love for it. I have a Canon digital with lenses but still go back to this one. The pics are great I love Sweatpeas hair it is so very cute and full looking. What a fun time playing with a new toy.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a great weekend with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The GF1 is on my short list, too. And you're off to a great start with it, can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails