Just when we thought the garden had given up all its treasures, we find this hidden in the leaves.
About five or six small non-thriving specimens gave their lives
so that this monstrosity (and one companion) might live.
so that this monstrosity (and one companion) might live.
One zucchini fed four of us for two nights with enough left for zucchini muffins.

WOW! That is so beautiful, I LOVE zucchini. Hope you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a big one. What is it about zucchini--they are so prolific and can end up so big. I hopeyou had more than zucchini for dinner though :-) the muffins sound delish--now I want muffins.
ReplyDeletebtw: I can run and hike, but can't swim to save my life.
Ha heh. It was big enough that we could have all sat around the table gnawing on it and been full. However, I did cook some pasta and sauteed the zuke with mushrooms. Very tasty.
ReplyDeletewould love your muffin recipe...
ReplyDeletehad a lovely day yesterday with Lianne and the girls doing some holiday shopping at a craft show.
hope all is going well with your folks. :)
Where do I collect my muffin?!
ReplyDelete