That is wonderful, I am always happy to see Nanny and Papa with Sweetpea. Everyone looks happy and content. Have a great visit.
wow -- that's magic -- one minute Nanny is on Lianne's blog for Halloween and the next minute she's on the west coast --enjoy every minute together -- you are so lucky they are able to make the journey.
I hope you have a great visit. Some chocolate gelato might make me happy just now.Oh, and I hope you are feeling better after your weekend cold.
Mmmm. Chocolate Gelato! Welcome, to Nanny and Poppa. Have a great time.
Golden moments!
I do hope you enjoy their visit! And I'm glad you got the guest room in order. It looked like quite the feat! Go you!I love the staircase for the mouse to attain greater height in sweetpeas drawing!
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
That is wonderful, I am always happy to see Nanny and Papa with Sweetpea. Everyone looks happy and content.
ReplyDeleteHave a great visit.
wow -- that's magic -- one minute Nanny is on Lianne's blog for Halloween and the next minute she's on the west coast --
ReplyDeleteenjoy every minute together -- you are so lucky they are able to make the journey.
I hope you have a great visit. Some chocolate gelato might make me happy just now.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I hope you are feeling better after your weekend cold.
Mmmm. Chocolate Gelato! Welcome, to Nanny and Poppa. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteGolden moments!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you enjoy their visit! And I'm glad you got the guest room in order. It looked like quite the feat! Go you!
ReplyDeleteI love the staircase for the mouse to attain greater height in sweetpeas drawing!