Supwr sweet picture!
Love that pic sweat pea has the most beautiful eyes, I couldn't say no either!
what was the question?once burned twice shy ---they sure do know how to push our buttons.
Gorgeous pictures of your gorgeous child! I'm loving them all.And no, I couldn't say no!
AM and I are on the same wavelength...what was the question? hee hee
It usually has something to do with a snack of the sugary variety. And as she will tell you herself, I'm actually quite excellent at saying no, not a problem I have as a parent! (but I love that face...)
Uh oh, she's good.
I could totally say no! That is not a problem I have either. It is quite the face though, I can see how others might falter ;-)
I'm pretty good at the "nos" myself, but that is an awfully cute face.
i don't think i could either lol. great picture!
she's so very charming!
*heart. melts.* You are in such trouble with those lovely eyes in the future. She'll wear blue with devastating effects. :)
I'm terrible at saying no, so I'd have a very hard time! Adorable!
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
Supwr sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteLove that pic sweat pea has the most beautiful eyes, I couldn't say no either!
ReplyDeletewhat was the question?
ReplyDeleteonce burned twice shy ---
they sure do know how to push our buttons.
Gorgeous pictures of your gorgeous child! I'm loving them all.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, I couldn't say no!
AM and I are on the same wavelength...what was the question? hee hee
ReplyDeleteIt usually has something to do with a snack of the sugary variety.
ReplyDeleteAnd as she will tell you herself, I'm actually quite excellent at saying no, not a problem I have as a parent! (but I love that face...)
Uh oh, she's good.
ReplyDeleteI could totally say no! That is not a problem I have either. It is quite the face though, I can see how others might falter ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty good at the "nos" myself, but that is an awfully cute face.
ReplyDeletei don't think i could either lol. great picture!
ReplyDeleteshe's so very charming!
ReplyDelete*heart. melts.*
ReplyDeleteYou are in such trouble with those lovely eyes in the future. She'll wear blue with devastating effects. :)
I'm terrible at saying no, so I'd have a very hard time! Adorable!
ReplyDelete