...rather than finishing the encyclopedic blog post you started three days ago and just don't have the energy to finish, you post a picture of what you had for breakfast instead.
at least you are posting more than one post a month -- I'm feeling guilty about that -- but now that the school part of my job is finished and just 2 PA days to go -- looking forward to at least a June recap on my end..
those berries made me hungry.....felt like I could reach out and grab them.
Man I gotta get me a waffle-maker! Now I am hungry. Glad to hear you are claritin free!
ReplyDeleteat least you are posting more than one post a month -- I'm feeling guilty about that -- but now that the school part of my job is finished and just 2 PA days to go -- looking forward to at least a June recap on my end..
ReplyDeletethose berries made me hungry.....felt like I could reach out and grab them.
Aahh yes, it is like me taking pictures of my harp but to lazy to play. LOL!
ReplyDeleteSuddenly my bagel looks totally inadequate.
ReplyDeleteIt works. I'm inspired : )
ReplyDeletemmmmm..... delish.
ReplyDeletemy blog's back up. i emailed you info :)
oh gah, i really want some waffles now.
No fair. I don't have a waffle maker or berries or the volition to go to the farmers market...
ReplyDeleteNice pic :0)
Well, I think I have tomorrow's post well in hand now! Thanks for the inspiration :D
ReplyDeleteyay - I'm going to be visiting the waffle maker owner really soon!
ReplyDeleteYuuummm!
ReplyDeleteyes please.
ReplyDelete