I had no idea you were a poet ;-) Great photo!
i'm glad you are getting some comfort from the coffee at this trying allergy time.love the haiku idea -- was thinking about one I would have written when i FINALLY got coffee at Starbuck's in China -- that was a good day.hang in there
Cute!! I am inspired to try my own. Are you doing the Creativity Boot Camp? Starts Sunday - Free!! And Picture Summer??? Let me know. T
fantastic! Picture and haiku!
Allergies are demonic this year! I wish I could drink coffee for comfort. I will have to settle for rocky road ice cream...
what a fabulous photo! that is how i feel about coffee, right there.
Anything with coffee in it makes me happy...
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
I had no idea you were a poet ;-) Great photo!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you are getting some comfort from the coffee at this trying allergy time.
ReplyDeletelove the haiku idea -- was thinking about one I would have written when i FINALLY got coffee at Starbuck's in China -- that was a good day.
hang in there
Cute!! I am inspired to try my own.
ReplyDeleteAre you doing the Creativity Boot Camp? Starts Sunday - Free!! And Picture Summer??? Let me know. T
fantastic! Picture and haiku!
ReplyDeleteAllergies are demonic this year! I wish I could drink coffee for comfort. I will have to settle for rocky road ice cream...
ReplyDeletewhat a fabulous photo! that is how i feel about coffee, right there.
ReplyDeleteAnything with coffee in it makes me happy...
ReplyDelete