I think he should definitely give you the camara. You could put up a poll on your blog and show him the 100% approval rating for his generous donation.
A poll is an excellent idea, although I think the outcome might be unfairly balanced in my direction. Not that I would mind.
And AM, whenever we go watch the sun go down on the solstice, I always feel a bit melancholy instead of happy for the same reason you state. Funny isn't it.
curious -- what time did the sun go down out your way???
ReplyDeleteit was just after 9 here for the official sunset -- but of course was bright for a long while after that.
I think it is ironic that now that summer is here - finally - that the days are getting shorter.
I think he should definitely give you the camara. You could put up a poll on your blog and show him the 100% approval rating for his generous donation.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Annje has a great idea. I've never used the poll widget, but it sounds good. Great pic!
ReplyDeleteA poll is an excellent idea, although I think the outcome might be unfairly balanced in my direction. Not that I would mind.
ReplyDeleteAnd AM, whenever we go watch the sun go down on the solstice, I always feel a bit melancholy instead of happy for the same reason you state. Funny isn't it.