www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...Christmas.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care....


...in hopes...


.. that St. Nicholas soon would be there.


But just in case, we left a little something under the tree for him,
since right now we're all about being on the "nice" list.

Because you never know.


p.s. Yes, I know it's not a chimney.
The stockings were hung by the tv cabinet with care doesn't do it though, now does it?


6 comments:

  1. What a neat place to see santa! Great story telling pics! And you're right, hung by the TV cabinet doesn't do it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas-time, but I have such a hard time actually doing holiday stuff. We did get the tree up though. Great pictures, you can see the hope and excitement in Sweetpea's eyes and I love her peace head band. I wish my kids understood the "be nice for Santa" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very flattered that you honored me with your stocking hangers :0)
    Excellent Santa pic.
    Must go do ours......

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like she's excited about a wheelchair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same thought about the handicap sign! Glad you followed it up with the Santa Picture. What is she asking Santa for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Har har, you last two are so funny. Believe it or not, she hasn't changed her Santa request since last Christmas - a Nutcracker doll holding an American flag. How weird is that?

    She also wants a mother dog and puppies (the stuffed kind), which I'm having more difficulty sourcing....

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails