www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just because...

...this is the kind of day it is.


5 comments:

  1. I would say: "Yay! Cereal day!" except you labeled it grumpy poohead, which leads me to belive it wasn't that great of a day. I hope your evening includes a little wining down.

    my word verification is fangstr which sounds like a vampire gangstr--or Edward joins the bloods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day involved a lot of grogginess from a late work night, and then a whole lot of non-specific shouting and stomping around. It is now 9:16 and I am going to bed. (The wine helped!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this great image of you tantruming like a kid and Sweatpea shaking her head like a mom :0)
    Hope it's a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the same scene in our kitchen this morning. Just replace cereal with Cheerios, spilled by my husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over from Jade's blog to poke around. And I have to say that's what my house looks like every day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails