It was a tragedy of epic proportions when my battery failed as I was shooting this last month. It was one of those rare moments of utter spontaneity as we headed for the car.
Location: Stairway railing at Legion of Honor from this visit.
Protagonists: Sweetpea and English hubby.
Channelling: The effervescent and stunning Julie Andrews.
And since I've got you here, if you haven't seen these two videos yet, it's a moral imperative that you click on the first one right this minute. And then come right back and click on the second one.
Even if your baby-rearing years are over or you've never wanted children, you will want a baby after you've watched this.
Babies movie trailer
Heck, this one might make you want babies too, just so you can teach them to play the ukulele.
I'm Yours (Google this song title by Jason Mraz to hear the original version)
I bid you, happy weekend.
What a thoroughly enjoyable post! All the videos were just great! Sweetpea sings so nicely and I love the little boy with the tongue action playing the ukulele.
ReplyDeleteAll very cute videos. Ukelele boy is awesome, though I can't hear what he is singing ;-) His faces are priceless.
ReplyDeleteStill doesn't make me want babies though... I think I am maxed at two--I am a wimp. But I love playing with other people's babies!
Ukelele boy is so fabulous but still doesn't match the wonder of Sweatpea.
ReplyDeleteAlthough Mary Poppins went up... so if you play it backwards, it's even more magical. :o)
ReplyDelete