I have no explanation as to why two posts in a row feature photos of apples.
Sweetpea has green twist ties on her hiking boots from her outdoorsy day camp in August, rewarded to her when she ate entire apples, including the core. She was exceedingly proud of this accomplishment.
We have a bowlful on the counter. When anyone enters the kitchen to take one, the guinea pig turns into a ferocious squeaking varmint, awakened by the "zing" of the knife being withdrawn from the knife block.
I like apples.
The ones above are featured in my antiques-themed post today on Mortal Muses. There, that's a good reason.
But while you're here, why don't you pay a visit to ebay to bid on some lovely art pieces being auctioned to benefit the Nature Conservancy, which is helping to restore the Gulf Coast. One of mine is there too, I won't tell you which one but if you click on over here from your reader of choice, you'll see it in my sidebar.
You get to donate to a good cause, and also have something pretty to hang on your wall. Win win.

Your photography is gorgeous! Seriously gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to have a bowl full of apples in the kitchen... I think that in and of itself, makes a house a home. :) xx
In agreement with Jill about your photography-stunning!
ReplyDeleteMy husband eats entire apples, core and all-do you and Ehubs do that too?
@Jill: Thank you! And I think the first thing you should do when you get into that home is take a picture of your bowlful of apples. :)
ReplyDelete@Annje: No, we don't. I mean, what if an apple tree grew in my stomach??
those apples are so... rich feeling, i can't quite find the words. rich.
ReplyDelete