www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is how I shop.

I don't like to shop, particularly for myself.

I do like clothes but rarely hit the malls since I find the whole thing exhausting and somewhat depressing for two reasons. Since Sweetpea came along I tend to buy for comfort rather than fashion, and consumerism makes me oogy. That said, my dream is to have Stacy and Clinton show up and give me $5000 and rather than send me out to shop myself, just buy everything for me.

Two things have helped - internet shopping (love!) and having a decent camera in my cellphone. That way I can snap, send, and have a visual consultation with whomever I'm buying for (which I much prefer to buying for myself). Very handy when shopping for my nieces back east as they are quite the fashionistas. I can take some pics and send them to my sister for approval and I'm done! (I hope they like their Christmas presents)

Because I don't want to spoil any surprises......

.....my dream of a husband is also my own personal shopping consultant and liked both these items but couldn't figure out how I took the pics.



Don't you love three-way mirrors?

(The answer: no.)
(I don't know what oogy means either)
(This is probably the one and only post about shopping you'll ever see on this blog.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post actually - wish MY phone camera was better quality for just this reason.

    hee hee

    L.
    P.S. Love the blue top!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails