www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Monday, April 26, 2010

just because...

...it was me this time bored of looking at the post before this one.

Immediately after I took this photo, a spider climbed up over it from the back and then fell off, taking most of the dandelion with it.

Isn't nature fun?

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo!!!! I had a hard time here in FL since we really do not have dandelions. I found something similar to post. Still a fun assignment.

    If you need a smile wander over to my blog and check out the pictures I just posted of our little girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just did a little flickr tour of your spring and scene shots.

    love the boots on the bench and this one the best -- thanks for sharing all the beauty of all these random moments with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo... and I never get tired of looking at any of your pics. I still like those bubbles in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dandelions---so impressed you captured the spider on camera. Glad you're in better spirits. Last post's chili looks mighty delicious. xoxo katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I actually want to get a dandelion tattoo. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiders yuck. But it was pretty while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, nature is fun. This image is so peaceful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails