www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, April 10, 2010

weekend portraits

Honey?
I have a photography assignment and need to shoot a portrait.... could you please pose for me? I promise to make it quick....

Could you just pause your game for a minute? Please? Are you listening?



Thanks. Just face the window a bit so I get a nice highlight in your eyes... perfect.
Could you smile nicely?




Nicely?



That'll do it. You're a rock star.

Later...

Honey, could you just look this way for a second?
I know you're playing the piano but the light is just so nice right here...


...If I smile maybe she'll go away....

Later still...

Even English hubby didn't escape. The perfect light while in a bird blind on a hike near the coast made for an excellent capture.



Enjoy.
I don't think either of them are going to let me near them with a camera again any time soon...

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shots. I had the same problem with my lovely ones. "Mooom, you said just one moooorrrre!!!"

    we are on spring break next week are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I meant to say I love the new header! So pretty. Your photography is rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots for Picture Spring. Did you see the daily winner at shuttersisters.com? Really, who can compete with a puppy??? LOL! Loved the assignment. Tam www.bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee...I like Sweetpea's crazy looks myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great portraits! That one of Ehub is fabulous. the many faces of sweetpea are cute too. It is torture to even get my kids to look at the camera. I took them to a field of bluebonnets to get pics and got about 2 pics of G, none of Nico.

    Great new header, love the purple. It makes me wish I weren't so lazy about changing mine up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, you have a gorgeous family AND you all went to China. I still like you. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family you have.

    Greats shots of both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! Such lovely images and what a beautiful family! I hope they let you near with a camera again---they're too charming not to catch on film! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails