www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, April 30, 2010

picture spring

For the past month, I took a picture (or two) a day as part of the Picture Spring project, led by Tracey Clark of Shutter Sisters. We were given prompts each day by email that we then interpreted in our own way. I'm thankful that I took part, and at the same time I admit I'm glad it's over. It was a great exercise in developing a fresh perspective in taking photographs and in forcing me to take my time and plan my image. But I've missed the spontaneity of just capturing what I see and experience as it happens.

Still, a very worthwhile project and one of the best benefits was seeing the work of my fellow students and having their input on mine.

If you'd like to see all my April images, go HERE and click on Slideshow. (Or just click on each picture one by one)




Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, but I love the beach one towards the end, the one of Ehub and the one of you best.
    I just saw the button on the side for blogher... YOU'RE GOING!!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much yumminess.
    New banner is definitely NOT dour :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fence posts are gone :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails