But when you get to do something fun on EVERY day of a holiday weekend, including having your face painted at the July 4th picnic, you don't have a leg to stand on.
When is the last time you had a spa day that looked this relaxed?
Plus, I don't remember ever getting to hold a bunny while waiting for an appointment, do you?
It's not fair.
(we all had fun....)
+ + + + + + + + + +
To continue the July 4 theme...Tammy and I partnered again for Team Up Thursday this week with the theme "celebrate". I think we hit the jackpot with our color combination.




is that a tutu?
ReplyDeletebecause only Lady Bunnies wear tutus.
No, no leg to stand on there. I would love to feel that relaxed. Bunnies--I had a pet bunny when I was little- she had 10 babies and they came to a bad end which I won't spill here ;-) but should have included in my 7 things (damn, NOW I remember!?)
ReplyDeleteYou did hit the jackpot. Awesome diptych. Cute bunny too. Not fair.
ReplyDeleteI've a long ways to go before the "it's not fair" stage. Thank heavens! Sweetpea is looking so beautiful and grown up!
ReplyDeleteI have creativity envy!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics.
LOVE the bunny pic!
ReplyDeleteBunnies!!! I used to have a house rabbit. An awesome pet. Great Diptych. :P
ReplyDeleteI didn't get to hold a bunny when I had my pedicure today, huh . . . I'll have to mention that on my next visit. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteYou sure did - what beautiful photos, both of you. And your little darling looks precious!
ReplyDeletehow cute! i wish i could still rock some face painting. :)
ReplyDeletethere's face painting and then there is face painting --- oh my -- that's a work of art.
ReplyDeleteand I love the sunnny combos of both photos.
WOW!!!!!!!! Can we find that face painter when we come to visit? That is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGreat great photos.
i don't know why i said that about only lady bunnies wearing tutus. that was totally out of left field and truly, not something i truly believe.
ReplyDeleteany bunny can wear a tutu.
gorgeous pictures :)
great face S! we can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeletelove brya
Hi S great face and colourful I can't wait to see you
Love Cassidy.