www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, July 10, 2010

just because...

...I don't like to leave the downer posts at the top for too long.


roadtrip memories, originally uploaded by à la mosey.

That says something, doesn't it? Always looking for the rosy view of life? Even when I'm cranky?
This photo was taken at the end of a long day indoors - foggy and chilly, hubby at work all day (on a Saturday!), just doing inside stuff. But we went for a ride at the end of the day when the sun finally broke through, and it evoked this lung-filling feeling of what it's like to be on a roadtrip, gazing out the window with nothing much in the brain and turning to see a sassy face in the back seat.

Oh, and that joy right there? On that delicious face? I'm headed in that direction.

12 comments:

  1. Yay...roadtripto joy... will you take me? I could use a destination like that this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is having fun. I hope it was contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming to pick you up, Annje! Where should we go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goooo for it! Love the photos - adorable, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first photo is joy incarnate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this face --- full of freedom and promise --

    Sweetpea's cousins were showing me another one of her faces - -the evil eye face -- cracked me up with their imitations -- and the thought of someone like Sweet Pea having dark side....

    but they all do...

    beware -- but enjoy the faces like this one -- may they be the more prevalent....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A roadtrip is a cheerful and cheering thing...it smacks of memories of childhood and sunshiny happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, love these photos and praying my own road trip tomorrow will be this lung-filling and exhilaratory. Hmmmm... 9 hours. Mini-van. Daughter 4 years. Son 22 months. Just pray. Oh, excuse me, must jet out to Wal-Mart to stock up on new DVD's!!!!!!! Wow, I can always seem to relate to your every post. It's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhh.... gorgeous. i can feel the wind in my hair already :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You nailed it--complete opposite of downer. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, the thrill in these photos make it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails