www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, July 23, 2010

randomly random vacay photos

Sweetpea and her cousin forge ahead on a hike up Mt. Tam.


Sistah follows, with Mz B (oldest cousin) bringing up the rear.


Author and sistah enjoy light coming out of their heads.


Three cousins await Mickey Mouse pancakes.


And Mz. B obliges her aunt attempting a Picture Summer assignment.
(Actual photo for assignment here.)


And hey, whaddya know? It's Friday and I never posted the Team Up Thursday photo! See my and Tammy's effort here.

I'm off to catch up on my blog reading and drink wine. Happy Friday, all!

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Wonderful pictures and memories. Hi Sis! I just wanted to say that even though we have become good bloggy friends... you really didn't have to name your mountain after me. :P *silly grin*

    Enjoy your day. Tam ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun looks like the weather is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time I see one of your photos of that field I think of the calming melody of Sting's "Fields of Gold".

    You'll remember me when the west wind moves
    Upon the fields of barley.
    You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
    As we walk in fields of gold.

    I would like to visit those fields of yours one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I think of too - I made it part of my Picture Summer assignment the other day (but I prefer Eva Cassidy's version over Sting).

    fields of gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hike photo, so different in comparison to our hikes here in Colorado. Looks soft and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great shots! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails