www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, July 15, 2010

team-up thursday but it's really friday

This is my life, I post my Team Up Thursday photos on Friday. Which isn't surprising given that I'm usually late for just about everything. And just to mess with your head even more, I'm going to change the date on the post to Thursday, which is cheating and which might confuse you if you happened to check my blog yesterday and didn't see a post but I'm all about keeping you on your toes.

But look, I'm sending you a postcard! Isn't that nice?


(yesterday's assignment for Picture Summer)

And here is the Team Up Thursday photo from Tammy and I - the prompt was "Where We Live" which fits nicely with the context of the postcard. If you try to find the correlating post on Tammy's blog you'll have to scroll down a ways since she posts about five times as often as I do.



It's okay, just look at the pretty pictures and don't try to make sense of it all.

5 comments:

  1. That's it lady! I am not going to follow your blog anymore if you are going to cheat like that! LOL!! Who cares...it's on the blog. It's beautiful. Artists are flaky anyways. And it's your blog. So cheat all you want! ♥t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now wait a minute... what??? Kidding, Thursday... Friday... it's all good. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was Thursday all day today because you changed the date on your post. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recall where Tammy lives, but her summer looks much warmer than yours (ours).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just about guarantee that it is nice and warm where Tammy is -- Florida! (while we shiver under the fog...)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails